Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Guilty Little Secret

I'm going to share a secret with you.

I know it's not right. I know it's even maybe a little bit disgusting. I hope you won't think too badly of me once you know what it is.

It's...


... Easy Mac.

This stuff might tout that it has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It might say that it's a source of calcium. It might claim that you can have it ready in 3-4 minutes. It might even be right about these things. But I just can't believe this stuff has anything good for you about it. I mean, it's powdered cheesy flavour that keeps forever in the cupboard, and that you mix with hot water and pasta and eat. Reading the ingredients list, frankly, scares me.

But yes, despite the voice of reason in my head telling me "DON'T EAT THAT!!! GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT IT'LL DO TO YOU!!", I just can't help myself when I get a hankering for a little mac-snack.

No comments: