Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Pretty Little Things


I love flowers, I really do. Unfortunately I'm terribly allergic to a few of them. There's no rhyme nor reason to which will make me suffer, so I try to avoid most of them, just on principle. I think it's partly due to this that I take pictures of them. I was going through my files on my computer the other day and stumbled across a ton of them, so thought I'd share my favourites. I've reduced the quality of the images so that the blog doesn't take ages to upload, but I think these still look nice. Where I can remember, I've included where I took the picture.


No idea where this was, but it's my absolute favourite at the moment


Hobart, gardens of Lenna hotel


Mum's place


My place, when I first moved in


First season roses at my place, 3 days ago


The Convent garden at Daylesford


Garden of a small motel about 13km out of Daylesford


Garden of a small motel about 13km out of Daylesford


Garden of a small motel about 13km out of Daylesford


No idea


Petticoat Lane, Penola SA


Nelson, VIC


Portland, VIC

No comments: